|BEST TIME||MARCH TO JUNE & OCTOBER TO DECEMBER|
|HIGHEST ALTITUDE||1457 M|
|AREA||HIMACHAL PRADESH (INDIAN HIMALAYAS)|
|DURATION||06 NIGHTS / 07 DAYS|
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DHARAMSALA
Arrival Dharamsala by an overnight Volvo Bus, on arrival Transfer to Hotel. Check in Time is 1300 Hours. Early check in is subject to availability of Room. Afternoon go for a Kora Walk- a holy walk around the temple and residence of H.H. Dalai Lama. During this 30 minutes walk you see many Tibetan people chanting holy hymns while they go on this holy trail. The walk is followed by a visit to the temple of H.H. Dalai Lama, Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 02: ON TREK MCLEOD GANJ- TRIUND
09 KMS, 5 HOURS WALK
After breakfast at Hotel transfer to Dharamskot, the starting point of the trek. It is steep ascent for 4 to 5 hours through mixed forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar trees to Triund, an alpine meadow situated on top of a ridge from where we have superb close view of the snow covered peaks of dhaulahdar on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Overnight stay in trekking style tents.
DAY 03: TRIUND-KHABROTU-TRIUND-BHAGSU NAG
After breakfast at Triund we take you for a short trek above Triund to a place called Khabrotu from where you get closer view of the peaks of Dhauladhar mountain range and Laka Glacier. It is an hour ascent to Khabrotu. Walk back to Triund. Light lunch at Triund and then descend down taking a different route on the way back we end up our trek near Bhagsu waterfall. From Bhagsu transfer by small car to your hotel in Mcleod Ganj, Overnight say in Hotel, Evening walk in Tibetan market in Mcleod Ganj.
DAY 04: TRIUND- BHAGSU NAG- BIR
After breakfast walk back. We can take a different route on the way back via laheta village and end up our trek near Bhagsu Waterfall. It is 4 hours downhill walk from from Triund to Bhagsu Nag. End of the trek. Drive to Bi r(2hours drive). Check in Hotel in Bir.
DAY 05: MCLEOD GANJ- BIR
74 KMS BY CYCLE
This day we cycle from Mcleod Ganj to Bir. It is gentle gradient with small uphill and downhill drives.
We will have back up cars for those who want to paddle half way and travel by car for the rest. Lunch enroute at Palampur, Upon Arrival at Bir and check in Hotel,
Rest of the day free at your own
Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 06: BIR
After breakfast drive to Billing, the world famous paragliding site. From here to take a tandom paraglding ride with an expert pilot. It is most amazing paragliding ride for 15 to 20 minutes in the air. Land at Bir village. Later visit the nearby Sherabling monastery and Baijnath Shiva temple
DAY 07: BIR -DHARMSHALA
Transfer to Dharamsala to board overnight Volvo Bus to Delhi. Enroute we visit Gopalpur nature park and Chamunda Devi Temple. Board Volvo bus at 1800 Hours.
***END OF THE PROGRAM***
- 02 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Dharamsala on twin sharing with breakfast using Hotel Norbu House or Hotel 8 Auspicious Him View or similar.
- 01 Night/02 Days trek to Triund with accommodation in tents on twin sharing, trek guide, cook and camp helpers with total 04 meals(packed lunch and dinner on first day of trek and breakfast and light lunch on 2nd day of trek)
- 02 Nights of Hotel accommodation at Bir on Twin sharing with breakfast using Colonel Resort or Namlang Himal Resort, Bir.
- Mountain bikes for trip from Dharamsala to Bir with back up transport.
- All land transport ex Dharamsala using Standard car upto 03 Pax and Toyota Innova from 04 Pax onwards.
- 01 lunch enroute from Dharamsala to Bir.
- All taxes.
THE ABOVE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Major meals (lunch and dinner) while staying at Hotel.
- Overnight Volvo bus from Dharamsala to Delhi and vice versa.
- Items and services of personal nature like soft drinks, laundry, bottled water, etc.
- Tips etc.
- Bathing facility during the trek.
- Any other services that are not included under the head "Price Includes"